|Written by||Jack Norworth and Albert Von Tilzer|
"Take Me Out to the Ball Game" is a Tin Pan Alley song sung at baseball games during the seventh-inning stretch.
- Rowlf the Dog sang the song with Jimmy Dean on The Jimmy Dean Show on the October 1, 1964 broadcast. They alternately root for and against the New York Mets. Rowlf would later sing it again on the July 19, 1966 episode of The Mike Douglas Show.
- While on a road trip on the 1982 album Sesame Street Sing-Along!, Mr. Hooper starts singing the song as a nostalgic grab from his childhood. Ernie chimes in with a different performance a la Max Morath.
- The tune is heard as in the background of a Sesame Street sketch with Mr. Johnson and Grover set at a baseball stadium.
- The 1952 Golden Records recording by The Sandpipers is sampled in "Numbers in the News" on the album The Count Counts.
- Count von Count sings and plays the song on his pipe organ in a Number of the Day sketch.
- In a 2019 online video, Big Bird, Aaron Boone (of the Yankees) and Alex Cora (Red Sox) sing the final verse of the song on the field of Yankee Stadium. On June 27, 2019, Cookie Monster performed the song in a live appearance at a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field.