Sesame Street Beginnings: Talk, Read, Write is an educational resource video produced by Sesame Workshop with sponsorship by Prudential. The video was released in the spring of 2003. A Spanish dub of the program, "Hablar, Leer, Escribir", is also included on the video.
The resource video is targeted at adults and gives information on fun ways to support preschoolers' literacy development with easy everyday activities.
- Elmo, Telly, Rosita, Dalia, The King of Reading and Writing, Papa Bear, Baby Bear, The Oinker Sisters, Anything Muppets, Herry Monster, Ingrid, Merry Monster, Googel, Narf, Phoebe, Mel, Cookie Monster, Frazzle, Kermit the Forg, Stuie Monster, AM Monsters
- Produced By: Joseph Pipher
- Co-Producer: Kevin Clash
- Written By: Annie Evans
- Directed By: Ken Diego
- Starring The Muppets of Sesame Street:
- With Muppet Performers:
- Oinker Sisters: Ivy Austin, Angela Cappelli, Annette Sanders
- Content Director, Education and Research: Jeanette Betancourt, Ed.D.
- Producer: Christina Delfico
- Vice President, Education and Research: Rosemarie T. Truglio, Ph.D.
- Production Designer: Bob Phillips
- Music Director: Mike Renzi
- Music Composed and Arranged By: Christopher Cerf
- Music Supervisor: Danny Epstein
- Vocal Director: Dave Conner
- Copyist: Dan Sovak
- Senior Muppet Consultant: Kevin Clash
- Jim Henson's Muppet Workshop: Heather Asch, Fred Buchholz, Ed Christie, Sarah Iams, Michael Schupbach, Jason Weber
- Camera: Frank Biondo, Jimmy O'Donnell, Jerry Cancel