To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
Another publicity shot
It's blurry, but... -- Zanimum 17:29, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Somebody help me out here with this Disney World anniversary special. I know Tony Danza, Anthony Daniels (as C-3P0) and Gonzo and Piggy were in it. But I can't find it under any IMDB search. Someone tell me I'm not dreaming! -- TomH 10:24 PM (CST), 15 Dec 2005
- Star Tours didn't open at MGM until December 15, 1989. If it was anniversary special, I'm guessing it would have been for the 20th in 1991, which also makes a Muppet appearance more likely.
- Good point. I was thinking it either has to be 1990 (which would be Disney*land*'s 35th anniversary), or like you said, 1991 for WDW's 20th.
- I just checked again. I still can't find it, but I think I'm on the right track now. Anyone else got any info?
(BTW, who am I responding to, Helpful Person? You forgot to leave your name.) -- TomH 7:57 pm (CST), 15 Dec 2005
- That's Peter, forgetting to sign his posts. Silly man. By the way, you can always check who did anything by clicking on the "history" tab. -- Toughpigs 02:28, 17 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- If this is resolved, can we remove the talk link? -- Scarecroe 22:54, 21 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah, I took it out... -- Toughpigs 00:49, 22 Dec 2005 (UTC)