To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
Where did the idea come from that Fred was a dragon? He's not clearly a dragon like, let's say, the La Choy Dragon... I always thought he was just a monster (he was referred to as one in the Ed Sullivan show, and the few other clips he appeared in don't prove that he's a dragon). Anyone? Jog 20:57, 7 Jan 2006 (UTC) Jog
- As a matter of fact, Fred was a dragon with long, curved horns and looks like King Ploobis. -- Dean
- But I meant, what is the proof that that particular puppet is a "dragon" instead of a "monster"? It's true that he looks a lot like King Ploobis though. Jog 01:48, 8 Jan 2006 (UTC) Jog
- He is both a dragon and a monster. -- Dean
- Works for me. -- Zanimum 17:32, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
- Same here for me. Still, how's this for an idea: Fred(monster father) or (father monster). Something to further specify the creature, without having to set in stone a name that no one can source. Anyway, just an idea, just another angle to look at this, nothing I feel strongly about. Splurge 12:43, 8 June 2006 (UTC)