To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
What were Gonzo's eyelids made of, from 1977 to about 1991 or so? They look like a completely different material than his current eyelids, which look like foam to me. I put "foam" and "cloth" in the article, but I'm sure I'm way off. Someone correct me, please? -- TomH 03:17, 11 April 2006 (UTC)
- TOM they were always foam, just differnt dye saturations and colors, , also the foam that was used in the cigar box days is much different than what was used during his first rebuild during the days of the muppets show, perhaps the biggest cause for the many different gonzos out thier would be the different sculptuers who have carved his head through the years, , try as you might , making gonzos unusual nose look the same is nearly impossible and thier are almost always subtle differences from sculpt to sculpt., Jw.
While I'm at it, can someone post a better picture of Gonzo as the photographer from GMC than the one I have up? The best one I could find was from Muppet Central, but we're not using those. The one in there now is just a placeholder. -- TomH 03:17, 11 April 2006 (UTC)
- Done! At least, it's the best one I could grab without spending too much time combing the DVD. I think it looks pretty good. Also, since we're making a distinction for Cigar Box Frackle as a proto Gonzo but not truly Gonzo (which is quite accurate), any objection to setting up a "prototype" section at the bottom, ala Ernie Through the Years and Statler and Waldorf Through the Years? --Andrew, Aleal 03:32, 11 April 2006 (UTC)
- No objections here. Go for it! -- TomH 05:03, 15 April 2006 (UTC)
Congrats to Brad
Brad, you're doing amazing work. Keep it up! I'll add info later.Scooter 20:38, 31 January 2006 (UTC)
These are great revisions, But the images are way to dark. You cant really see the differences in the puppet -- Warrick, Warrick 11:21, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- I know. It's a problem with a lot of the images one grabs from a DVD played on computer. I've been going through and tweaking a lot of them (including some I uploaded myself). Check back in a bit and see if you notice a difference. --Andrew, Aleal 19:41, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, a few haven't been done yet, and those that have could probably use some sprucing up re colors (though I didn't want to mess much with that, at the risk of coming up with a puce Gonzo), but at least you can make out his features now! --Andrew, Aleal 19:51, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
That is much better, We must find a way to get good clear images so we can see all the features tho Warrick 16:26, 6 February 2006 (UTC)