To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
Sesame Street LIVE! and Sing the Hit Songs of Sesame Street both link here from songs for Snuffy. Does anyone know if it's the same song as the one Gonzo sings on The Muppet Show? -- Scott (talk) 13:45, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- I also wondered if it's really the same song that is in the "I'm Nobody" sketch. -- Wendy (talk) 13:58, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- It has been a while since I watched the Muppet Morsels for this song, but I don't think the morsels say anything about Snuffy singing this song. The morsels usually acknowledged the origins of each song, and some additional facts (like who have sung covers of the songs). I can't remember if an origin for the song is acknowledged, but I'm sure that if this is the same song, it would have mentioned it being a Sesame Street song. --Minor muppetz 14:15, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- "I'm Nobody" is another song altogether. The clip exists at the Museum of Television and Radio, I just haven't been able to dig up writing credits for it yet.
- And Michael, I don't think the Morsels would necessarily need to mention Snuffy. But I ask because the Snuffy song is linked to here twice. If it's a different song, then we need to disambiguate. If anyone has either of the two previously mentioned albums, we can get writing credits for the Snuffy song. -- Scott (talk) 14:49, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- Snuffy's version seems to be a Joe Raposo song. Tiny Dancer has these lyrics  for it; it's certainly not the vaudeville song. BMI has a file for a Joe Raposo song "Nobody" so that checks out too. It would still be nice if somebody wanted to check the album for the copyright date. -- Wendy (talk) 15:00, 21 June 2006 (UTC)