- Was Vendaface onstage? I always assumed it was somwhere backstage, therefore it wouldn't be a rare appearence of Statler onstage so much as outside his balcony.
- I thought it was an on-stage act. I don't think it was ever actually mentioned wether it was on-stage or not, though. If it was backstage, then maybe this could be a rare opportunity to see areas of the theatre that the audience can go to. -- User: Minor muppetz
- Agreed. This may have been in the hall between the ticket office and the seats. Now there's a thought. I didn't think we had actually seen that area before...but maybe we have. Mat B Regard
David Lazer's fit?
Is there a reference on David Lazer's fit? Where does that information come from? -- Toughpigs 02:35, 13 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- I remember something about that in the Muppet Morsels on the DVD, but I don't know if they went so far as to use the word "fit". PrawnRR 03:05, 13 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- It was in the Muppet Morsels for either the Ethel Merman or Kaye Ballard epsiode. I can't remember whether the morsels specifically used the word "Fit", either. It could have said that David Lazer complained so much that it was decided to use him again so that they wouldn't have had to have paid so much for a character who only appeared in probably less than a minute, or maybe the word "Fuss" was used. Some term liket hat was used, though. --User: Minor muppetz
- I'll change it to "complained"; that sounds better to me. -- Toughpigs 03:38, 16 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.