The Beach Boys are a popular rock group, whose fame rose during the 1960's for their many hit singles, which are often associated with summer due to the subject matter of surfing and the beach.
Songs covered by The Muppets
- "Fun, Fun, Fun"
- "I Get Around"
- Muppet Beach Party, Kokomo music video
- "Little Saint Nick"
- "Merry Christmas Baby"
- Muppet Beach Party
- "Surfin' Safari"
- "Surfin' USA"
- The Muppet Show episode 518: Marty Feldman
- The group was mentioned in "Floyd's Record Rap" in the sixteenth issue of Muppet Magazine.
- The Sesame Street song, "Let's Go Tubbin' Today," is performed in the style of the Beach Boys. The album, Sesame Road, credits the song to "The Bath Boys."
- Another Sesame song, "Coastline," parodies "Surfin' USA" (an alternate title being "Coastline USA").
- In a Good Morning America sketch, Louis Kazagger interviews three baseballs. He tries to jog their memory of "the boys of summer." The balls, not familiar with the terminology, think he's referring to the Beach Boys and start singing "Surfin' Safari."
- A program mentioned on the Beach Channel in "Elmo's World: The Beach" is "The Beach Toys: Live in Concert."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.