- September 19, 2008: Elmo (aka "The Plug Monster") appears to promote the release of Sesame Street Playground from Putumayo Kids.
- October 13, 2008: Elmo returns and this time he brings Abby Cadabby with him; however the two make Bonnie disappear and take over the show. They also produced a web exclusive segment.
- December 17, 2008: Pepe the King Prawn, thinking the show is a Bunny hunt, appears to promote It's Hard Out Here for a Shrimp and A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa.
- April 7, 2009: "Green" Elmo and Abby Cadabby appear to promote the release of Being Green.
- November 9, 2009: Oscar the Grouch appears to promote Season 40's "green" theme and entertain some kids.
- December 18, 2009: Miss Piggy appeared in promotion of Letters to Santa. According to Bonnie's website: "She's the most outspoken and fashionable swine in Hollywood and she's here today! Let's hope she doesn't have "the flu"!" A day earlier, Madison Pettis appeared to promote the broadcast and recent DVD release.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.