In the third episode, dubbed "The Mountain Dew Dana Carvey Show", a sketch featured Bryan Adams (Carvey) and a parody version of Kermit the Frog singing "Blood and Glory", a fictional song from the "Braveheart" soundtrack.
Additionally, in Too Funny to Fail, a 2017 retrospective documentary on The Dana Carvey Show, Colbert talks about a press ad produced by ABC promoting their mid-season shows, Carvey having at the time expressed concern about being front-and-center on the ad with Kermit and Clifford, promoting Muppets Tonight, due to Disney's purchase of the network just prior to The Dana Carvey Show's premiere.
- Steve Carell, regular cast member and writer
- Stephen Colbert, regular cast member and writer
- Robert Smigel, regular cast member and writer
- Carol Channing, appeared in episode #4
- David Letterman, appeared in episode #4
- Paul Shaffer, appeared in episode #4
- Tony Randall, appeared in episode #4
- Regis Philbin, appeared in episode #6