The Dick Van Dyke Show (1961-1966) is a sitcom starring Dick Van Dyke as an ottoman-tripping comedy writer on a TV variety show, focusing on both his work on The Alan Brady Show and his home life with capri-panted wife Laura and their son. The series won many Emmy Awards and became one of the standard classic sitcoms showcased on the likes of Nick at Nite and TV Land.
- The Bicycle Channel in "Elmo's World: Bicycles" announces The Dick Van Bike Show as coming up next.
- Godfrey Cambridge played Harry Bond in "The Man from My Uncle" (1966)
- Richard Dawson played Tracy Rattigan in "Racy Tracy Rattigan" (1963)
- Jamie Farr played the delivery boy (4 episodes, 1961)
- James Frawley played Joe Galardi in "Fifty-Two, Forty-Five or Work" (1965)
- Arte Johnson played Bill Schermerhorn in "I Do Not Choose to Run" (1966)
- Garry Marshall wrote 18 episodes
- Mary Tyler Moore played Laura Petrie
- Howard Morris directed five episodes and played Mr. Holdecker in "The Masterpiece" (1963)
- Carl Reiner created the series, played Alan Brady, and other guest roles
- Don Rickles played Lyle Delp in "4 1/2" and "The Alan Brady Show Goes to Jail" (both 1964)
- Ray Romano hosted The Dick Van Dyke Show Revisited (2004)
- Richard Schaal played Stevie Parsons in "Dear Sally Rogers" (1966)
- William Schallert played Reverend Kirk in "A Word a Day" (1962)
- Dick Van Dyke played Rob Petrie