- A movie poster in J. P. Grosse's office as seen in Muppet Diary 1980 features Kermit as a marionette puppet in "The Frogfather".
- The movie's poster has been spoofed in Muppet parody calendars with Rowlf the Dog in place of Marlon Brando's titular character.
- A Movie Mania spot for The Odyssey Channel spoofed the movie with Kermit the Frog as "The Frogfather." In the scene, Fozzie Bear comes to the Frogfather asking for revenge on Statler and Waldorf.
- Joan Baez does an imitation of Marlon Brando in the film from her Guest Star's Dressing Room in an episode of The Muppet Show.
- In an early Sesame Street News Flash sketch about The Three Little Pigs, The Big Bad Wolf tells Kermit, "I'm going to make them an offer they can't refuse."
- In his book Before You Leap, Kermit says one of the options for the original title of The Muppet Movie was "The Oddfather" (which was Gonzo's favorite choice).
- In a 1994 episode of Sesame Street, a talking stone in a kingdom speaks with a Brando-esque voice and tells the Grand High Triangle Lover he's going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
- In Muppets Tonight episode 103, Billy Crystal is trying to get Clifford to tell him what's wrong and asks, "they shot Sonny on the causeway?," a reference to Sonny Corleone's death scene.
- In Counting the "You"s in YouTube, The Count sings "I'll make you an offer that you can't refuse" towards the end of the song.
- The extended version of "We're Doing a Sequel" features Rowlf the Dog singing about how Muppets Most Wanted can't be any worse than The Godfather 3.
- In "Little Green Lie", Pepe says "I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse."
- Robert De Niro played young Vito Corleone in The Godfather: Part II
- George Hamilton played B.J. Harrison in The Godfather: Part III
- Harry Dean Stanton played FBI Man #1 in The Godfather: Part II
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.