The Hollywood Reporter is an entertainment industry-based magazine established in 1930.
- The February 6, 2019 issue focuses on Sesame Street in celebration of the show's 50th anniversary. The issue features a number of articles related to the show. In addition, two web-exclusive videos were produced featuring the Muppet characters.
- 50 Years of Sunny Days on 'Sesame Street': Behind the Scenes of TV’s Most Influential Show Ever"
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: My 50-Year Friendship With Big Bird and 'Sesame Street'" by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Where 'Sesame Street' Gets Its Funding — and How It Nearly Went Broke
- 'Sesame Street' Movie's Writer-Director Reveals Plot Details
- Childhood Heroes or Poor Role Models? Meet the Muppets Evicted From 'Sesame Street'
- 'Sesame Street': Meet the New Puppeteer Inside Big Bird: interview with Matt Vogel
- 50 Years of 'Sesame Street' in Photos