|Music by||Christopher Cerf|
|Lyrics by||Christopher Cerf and Norman Stiles|
|Publisher|| Splotched Animal Music (BMI),|
Sesame Street Inc. (ASCAP)
"The Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jamboree" is a Sesame Street song sung by Ernie with his Rubber Duckie. As he sings, some Honkers (including Mr. Honker) and one of the Dingers dance around, making their respective sounds. The song takes place on a farm.
Episode 4028 focused on Ernie planning another Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jamboree. In a Play with Me Sesame segment, Grover played along to a showing of the clip. In "Elmo's World: Bells", Ernie performs a rendition of the song in a video e-mail.
In a Trash Gordon segment, Trash is cornered by a gang of noisy Honkers on "Planet Honk." He solves the problem by hosting a Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jamboree with a Dinger and his Rubber Duckie.
- The performers include Jim Henson (assisted by Ed Christie) as Ernie, Martin P. Robinson as Dinger, Kathryn Mullen as Green Honker, Cheryl Blaylock as Sky Blue Honker, and Brian Muehl as Purple Honker.
- This segment was shot on January 14, 1983, and was directed by Jon Stone.
- Behind-the-scenes footage of the filming of this segment appears on disc 1 of the DVD set 40 Years of Sunny Days.
- The Gang's All Here! (1983)
- Put Down the Duckie! (1990)
- Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration (1991)
- Cheep Thrills (1994)
- Silly Songs (1996)
- Elmo's Rainbow and Other Springtime Stories exclusive bonus CD (2010)
- F is for Fun! (2018)
- Sing Yourself Silly (1990, Beginning and ending are both cut)
- Sesame Street's 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration (1993) - clip only
- Let's Play Games (2008) - with Grover playing along
- 40 Years of Sunny Days (2009)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1992 edition only)