The Jackbox Party Pack is a series of video games created in 2014 by Jackbox Games, creators of the You Don't Know Jack series. Each pack consists of five, unique party games that players can use any computing device to play on.
- One fill-in-the-blank answer asks what Cookie Monster's real name is ("Sid").
- A Final Fibbage asks what the original name for Fraggle Rock was (Woozle World).
- Another Final Fibbage asks for the name of a Kermit-inspired fragrance released in 1995 (Amphibia).
Trivia Murder Party
- One of the trivia questions asks what Mr. Snuffleupagus' first name is.
- One question asks, "Who's on lead tambourine in the Muppet band Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem?" Dr. Teeth, Animal, Zoot and Janice are listed as answers (Janice being the correct).
- A final round question lists famous drummers; Dr. Teeth is listed as an incorrect answer.
- The Dark Crystal is listed as an incorrect answer to "Sedimentary Rocks" in a finale round question.
- A final round question asks players to identify "Voices By Frank Oz (The Voice Of Yoda)." The options are Sam the Eagle, Grover and Miss Piggy.
- One prompt reads "What you might hear Big Bird say on his deathbed."
Monster Seeking Monster
- One of the phony sponsors for the game is "Nookie Monsters."