The Jamie Foxx Show is a sitcom starring and co-created by Jamie Foxx, running on the WB from 1996 to 2001. It centered on Jamie King, aspiring entertainer who moves to Hollywood but finds himself working at his aunt and uncle's hotel.
- In the season one episode "Break Yourself, Fool," Jamie and Braxton become robbery hostages at a bank. One of the robbers refers to the two as Bert and Ernie.
- In the season two episode "Dog Pounded," Jamie's aunt Helen King refers to Jamie and Braxton as Muppet Babies when she suspects the two are hiding a dog in the hotel with a no pet policy.
- Debbie Allen directed two episodes
- Tichina Arnold played Carla in "Soul Mate to Cellmate" (1998)
- Garcelle Beauvais played Francesca "Fancy" Monroe
- Jeff Blumenkrantz played Gordon in "Do the Write Thing" (1997)
- Orlando Brown played Nelson in four episodes (1996-1998)
- Ruth Buzzi played Judge Jackson in "I've Fallen and I Won't Get Up" (1997)
- Michael Clarke Duncan played an inmate in "A Little Red Corvette" (1997)
- Jamie Foxx played Jamie King and Tyrone Koppel and co-created the series
- Savion Glover played Nile in "Taps for Royal" (1999)
- Gladys Knight played Janice King in "Save the Drama for Your Mama" (1997) and "Always and Forever" (2001)
- Sherri Shepherd played Sheila (1999-2001)
- Ben Vereen played Royal in "Taps for Royal" (1999)