The Late Late Show with James Corden is a late night talk show hosted by James Corden that first premiered on CBS in 2015. The popularity of the show's various recurring segments led to the creation of the spin-off series Carpool Karaoke and Drop the Mic.
- November 29, 2018: Kermit the Frog appeared to promote his appearance in The Wonderful Winter of Oz. He also participated in the "Side Effects May Include" desk piece, which included a brief duet of "Man or Muppet." Drew Massey assisted Matt Vogel in performing Kermit for this appearance.
- December 18, 2018: Kermit appeared in the "22 Musicals in 12 Minutes w/ Lin-Manuel Miranda & Emily Blunt" segment and sang "Rainbow Connection" with Corden.
- November 8, 2019: The Sesame Street Muppets (Big Bird, Grover, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Count von Count, Oscar the Grouch, Elmo, and Bert) appeared in a special, pre-taped intro performing a new version of the "Sesame Street Theme" as they roam the CBS studios, including backstage at The Price is Right and on the set of The Bold and the Beautiful.
- September 10, 2015 - In a segment where James Cordern and Stephen Colbert are recording failed network promos, James Cordern considers Colbert and Cordern to be a bit like Kermit and Miss Piggy.
- April 13, 2019 - In a segment where Paul Rudd and James Corden are the stars of their own kids show, they mention that they were going to be the next Sesame Street, until their show got cancelled.
- November 20, 2019 - While James Corden and Josh Gad are trying to guess who is under the mask in a Masked Singer segment with Adam Lambert, Gad says that it could be the Stranger Things kids all stacked up on each other. Gad mentions that it could be like the Muppets.