|Written by||Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky|
|Source||ballet, Op. 71|
- Big Bird hosts an adaptation of the ballet for the book-and-audio set Big Bird Presents the Nutcracker.
- Elmo and the Orchestra features "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies" from The Nutcracker.
- Oscar the Grouch and Grundgetta perform a ballet number in the 1993 Sesame Street Live show When I Grow Up, dancing to a tune from "The Nutcracker".
- A hip-hop song in Elmo's Christmas Countdown uses themes from the ballet featuring Elmo as the Nutcracker. Jamie Foxx plays an action figure of himself with Tiffany Curl in the role of Clara. The credits list "Nutcracker Medley" with credit to Jamie Foxx.
- The Nutcracker features as a Sesame Street Pageant in the coloring book Here Comes Christmas!, with Ernie as the Mouse King, Prairie Dawn as Clara, and Bert as the Nutcracker.
- Zoe draws a picture of the Sugar Plum Fairy from The Nutcracker on a card for Abby Cadabby in the 2009 book Love, Elmo.
- A fake cover of Variety seen in The Muppets features an article about a "Nutcracker Scandal" by Andrew Logchin, which reports on child labor law violations for allowing a 14-year-old ballerina named Miss Lily Lewis to perform as a starring member.
- Zoe and Prairie danced to "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" in 2016 Parque Plaza Sésamo stageshow "Concierto Rock".
- Michael Coleman played Drosselmeier in a televised performance of The Nutcracker
- Misty Copeland played the ballerina princess in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018)
- Eugenio Derbez played Hawthorne in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018)
- Phyllis Diller played The Mouse Queen in The Nutcracker Prince (1990)
- Gustavo Dudamel played a conductor in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018)
- Arthur Fiedler and the Boston Pops arrange The Nutcracker Suite (1956)
- Morgan Freeman played Drosselmeyer in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018)
- Kevin Kline played the narrator in the 1993 film version
- Lourdes López has appeared in multiple productions, including the 1993 film version
- Kermit Love designed many puppets for the Joffrey Ballet's Nutcracker
- Helen Mirren played Mother Ginger in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018)
- Rudolf Nureyev played Drosselmeyer and the Prince in the 1968 TV version
- Peter O'Toole played Pantaloon in The Nutcracker Prince (1990)
- Maurice Sendak was production and costume designer and co-conceived the 1986 film version
- John Williams and the Boston Pops arrange The Nutcracker Suite (1984)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.