|Music by||Jeff Moss|
|Lyrics by||Jerry Juhl|
|Publisher||Festival Attractions Inc.|
In "The Question Song", a little girl (performed by Fran Brill) sings a song where she asks questions, and says that all answers begin with a Q. Grover keeps getting the answers wrong, always answering something that has to do with a cow.
- The Muppet Alphabet Album (1971)
- Muppet QRST (single, 1971)
- Grover Sings the Blues (1974)
- Muppet QRST (single, 1976)
- Letters, Numbers and Signs (1977)
- Sesame Street Treasury (1980)
- Sing the Alphabet (1996)
- Letters (computer game) (released as audio)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.