|Written by||Pat Tornborg|
|Publisher||Grosset & Dunlap|
The Sesame Street Cookbook is a 1978 Sesame Street book that features recipes and advice from all of the Sesame friends.
- A La Peanut Butter Soup!: The Amazing Mumford discusses Grandmother Mumford's recipe.
- Little Quiches: Grover thinks Betty Lou wants to give him a kiss, not a quiche.
- Tossed Salad: Grover throws the salad, to Betty Lou's dismay.
- Sweet Kisses: Grover offers to shake Betty Lou's hand instead.
- Oscar's Sardine Specialties: Oscar's trash can is floating in the ocean, and Oscar comments that Grouches like sardines because they "come in a can and have a bad reputation!" Sardine and Orange Salad, Sardines in Cucumber Canoes, and Sardine and Pickle on Pumpernickel are the recipes.
- Tele-grahams: Cookie Monster, Bert, Betty Lou as a postal worker, Big Bird, Count von Count and Sherlock Hemlock comment.
- Delicious Dishes
- Strawberry Mousse
- The Count's Twenty is Plenty Log
- Grover's Flights of Fancy: As Grover flies his plane in the sky, he imagines the sun as a Sun Jelly Sundae and the moon as a Full Moon Salad--both of which are gelatine dishes.
- Oscar's Junk Food Pie
- Prairie Dawn's Popcorn Pudding
- Rubber Duckie Floats
- Snuffle's Truffles
- Mrs. Wiggins' Alpha Betty
- Monster Melon
- Shake It Awake
- Bert's Best Breakfasts: Ernie watches a show on TV, "The Dull Breakfast" (a continuning "cereal", according to Ernie), while Bert makes oatmeal soup and oatmeal burgers.
- Secret Dreams
- Big Bird's Sesame Treats
- It's Very Easy Bean Green: Oscar and Prairie Dawn discuss a recipe involving green beans flavored with lemon juice and relish.
- Herry Monster's Mood Food: Herry showcases that it's hard to tell people how he feels just by looking at him.
- Snuffle-load in a Spaghetti Nest
- Sherlock Hemlock's "P" Soup
- Twiddle-burgers with Topping
- Count Your Dressings
- Big Bird's Best Nests
- Little Bird's Nest Fillings
- In order of appearance
- Cookie Monster, Grover, Prairie Dawn, Ernie, Bert, Roosevelt Franklin, The Amazing Mumford, Grandmum, Betty Lou, Oscar the Grouch, Sherlock Hemlock, Count von Count, Big Bird, Guy Smiley, Willard Fillmore, Susan, Rubber Duckie, Maria, David, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Mrs. Wiggins, Herry Monster, Maurice Monster, Frazzle, Granny Fanny Nesselrode, Mr. Hooper, The Twiddlebugs, Little Bird
- The book was published under Grosset's "Platt & Munk" name.
- The book was designed by Sallie Baldwin and Frank Scully of Bob Antler & Sallie Baldwin, Inc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.