A running joke throughout the show is that there will be a Seven Deadly Sins Pageant at the end of the show. The Sins arrive at the studio at various points in the show, disrupting the orderly running of the program.
- Although Nigel mentions a Sin named Rage when listing the Sins in the closing pageant scene, the corresponding Sin wears a sash that reads Anger. This is the only Sin that doesn't have his own scene in the program. Anger is performed in the finale by John Lovelady.
- Sloth doesn't appear in the pageant scene; he shows up in the closing moments of the show, having arrived late.
- With the opening of a permanent exhibit in 2015, Gluttony, Envy, Avarice, and Anger are now on display at the Center for Puppetry Arts. Those four are credited as having been designed by Michael K. Frith and built by Mari Kaestle.
- As of 2019, all seven sins are a part of the Center for Puppetry Arts' permanent collection.
- The Seven Deadly Sins, an unfinished film project from the 1990s
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.