The Sinclair family consists of the main characters of the television series Dinosaurs.
- Earl Sinclair (60,000,045 - 60,000,002)
- Frances "Fran" Sinclair, neé Philips (60,000,045 - 60,000,002)
- Robert "Robbie" Sinclair (60,000,016 - 60,000,002)
- Charlene Sinclair (60,000,014 - 60,000,002)
- Baby Sinclair (60,000,003 - 60,000,002)
- Ethyl Phillips, neé Hinkleman (60,000,073 - 60,000,002)
- As with many of the surnames on Dinosaurs, the Sinclair family name was derived from a brand of oil - in this case Sinclair Oil. Sinclair oil's logo and mascot is a green dinosaur.
- Earl Sinclair's plaid shirt is made of the pattern of the Scottish Sinclair clan's family tartan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.