The StoryTeller: Witches is a graphic mini-series published by Archaia from September to December 2014.
- The Magic Swan Goose & the Lord of the Forest
- Release date: September 17, 2014
- Written and illustrated by Shane-Michael Vidaurri
- When her brother is kidnapped by a witch, a young princess must venture into the mysterious forest beyond the castle. There, the Lord of the Forest, an armor clad spirit who watches over the wilderness, comes to her aid, but the princess must rely on her wits to discover who she can trust before her family is cursed forever.
- The Snow Witch
- Release date: October 15, 2014
- Written and Illustrated by Kyla Vanderklugt
- The Phantom Isle
- Release date: November 19, 2014
- Written and Illustrated by Matthew Dow Smith
- Vasilissa the Beautiful
- Release date: December 17, 2014
- Based on the unproduced Storyteller teleplay written by Anthony Minghella, Susan Kodicek, and Anne Mountfield
- Adapted and illustrated by Jeff Stokely, colors by John Rauch
- The StoryTeller (graphic novel)
- The StoryTeller: Dragons
- The StoryTeller: Giants
- The StoryTeller: Sirens
- The StoryTeller: Ghosts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.