The Voice is an NBC singing competition show. Hosted by Carson Daly, the show is unique for having a "blind audition" process, where the judges (or coaches) listen to the singers without looking at them. The original judging panel included Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton. The format has since been expanded worldwide.
- November 27, 2012 - Kermit the Frog performs "Bein' Green" with Cee Lo; Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Janice, Statler and Waldorf also appear along with a new Muppet named Lo-Co (a parody of Cee-Lo).
- Sesame Street's 43rd season features a spoof of the series featuring Anything Muppet caricatures of the members. The sketch spoofs the blind audition portion, where the judges mistake other noises (such as tap dancing, whistling and armpit noises) for the contestants' voices.
- On Oprah: Where Are They Now?, Ernie says The Voice is one of his favorite shows.
- Episode 4712 of Sesame Street features a bird-centric spoof of the series, entitled "The Squawk."
- On the German version of The Voice Kids in 2018, 13 year old contestant Besim sang the song Rainbow Connection in his audition.
- Season 5 (2013) contestant Matthew Schuler previously worked in the entertainment department of Sesame Place.