This Little Piggy is a traditional English nursery rhyme and fingerplay. It has been used (and referenced) in numerous Muppet productions.
- The Sesame Street Players Present Mother Goose features a reenactment of the rhyme with Grover, Betty Lou, Cookie Monster, Herry Monster and Ernie.
- On the Sesame Street album Kids' Favorite Songs, The Oinker Sisters sing an uptempo arrangement of the rhyme. This version was also used on the video of the same title, in which they join Elmo in a dream he has.
- A version of the nursery rhyme is featured in a Disney Junior Music Nursery Rhymes video starring Baby Piggy and Baby Animal.
- In a Sesame Street News Flash sketch, Kermit thinks he's interviewing The Three Little Pigs, but instead finds himself at the house of five pigs, who are the pigs from the rhyme.
- The original version of "A New Way to Walk" includes a short series of verses that derive from the rhyme.
- The title of the Muppet Babies episode "This Little Piggy Went to Hollywood," is a play on the rhyme.
- In Sesame Street Episode 2933, a sad farmer tells Gina about how all his pigs are leaving him. The story behind each pig follows the rhyme, with a twist on the last one; instead of going "wee-wee-wee," all the way home, the farmer states that the last pig, Georgie, is actually going to Hawaii.
- Snuffy recites the rhyme while counting Big Bird's toes in Sesame Street Episode 2947. When it's realized that he has an extra "little piggy" leftover, Big Bird says that "little piggy" was on "Squeal of Fortune," which segues into said segment.
- "The Count's Fairytale Theatre" features the Count reading a new version of the rhyme, expanded for 10 pigs.
- Oscar the Grouch reads to Slimey a wormy variation of the story, titled This Little Worm, in Sesame Street Episode 3634.
- The video Let's Eat!: Funny Food Songs has Waiter Grover serving two little piggies at Planet Storybook. As with the rhyme, one piggy wants roast beef, and the other wants none.
- In Sesame Street Episode 4137, Abby Cadabby gets a call from her mommy to pick up some veggie bacon for their brunch with the Three Little Pigs. Before Abby poofs herself away, she says "Wee wee wee all the way home."
- Telly needs to subtract a pig from the seven that are present in order to save Number 6 Day in Sesame Street Episode 4172. One spotted pig volunteers to go "wee-wee-wee" all the way home for a roast beef sandwich.
- In a Super Grover 2.0 sketch, Grover encounters two pigs who start many of their sentences saying "This little piggy..."