Thumbelina is a fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen about a thumb-sized girl and adventures. First published in 1835, with it being translated to English in 1846. The story has been adapted many times in various mediums.
- The Amazing Mumford has a new trick, where he will make Thumbelina (Camille Bonora) big and The Big Bad Wolf small. He makes Thumbelina big, but doesn't make the wolf smaller -- instead, Kermit is the one who shrinks in a "Sesame Street News Flash". (First: Episode 2696)
- Another Thumbelina puppet, along with her prince, appeared on The Fairytale Newlywed Game. David Rudman performed her in that appearance.
- The Sesame Street 1977 Calendar features Thumbelina, which was as a story in The Sesame Street Library Volume 11.
- The album Big Bird presents Hans Christian Andersen features "Thumbelina", and Bob sings "Thumbelina" in episode 0015.
- Carol Channing voiced Ms. Fieldmouse in the 1994 animated film
- Charo voiced Mrs. Toad in the 1994 animated film
- Barbara Cook voiced Thumbelina's Mother in the 1994 animated film
- Mitchel Young Evans played one of the barrister fish in the 1984 "Faerie Tale Theatre" version.
- Gilbert Gottfried voiced Mr. Beetle in the 1994 animated film
- John Hurt voiced Mr. Mole in the 1994 animated film
- Danny Mann voiced Mozo in the 1994 animated film