"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" is an English nursery rhyme adapted from the poem "The Star," by Jane Taylor. When later set to music, the song's melody was based on "Ah! vous dirai-je, Maman," which was also the basis for "The Alphabet Song" and "Baa Baa Black Sheep."
- An Anything Muppet father and daughter performed the song on Sesame Street in the first season (First: Episode 0073).
- The song was performed in the Sesame Street Live show, Super Grover! Ready For Action! and Everyone Makes Music.
- The album Big Bird Leads the Band features the song.
- Hickory Dickory Dock/Alphabet Song/Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, was a single released in 1977 featuring the song.
- One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure features a sing-along of the song.
- The Sesame Street Music Box Record Player included a record with the recording.
- The Two-Headed Monster looks at a star and sings "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."(First: Episode 2737)
- Pepe the King Prawn and a little girl try to sing the song to get Animal to sleep in an episode of Muppet Moments.
- Baby Rowlf plays the song at the request of Baby Piggy in the Muppet Babies episode "The Best, Best Friend".
- The rhyme was the basis for an episode of Mother Goose Stories.
- Don Music and Kermit the Frog rewrote the lyrics (resulting in "Whistle, Whistle, Little Bird.") (First: Episode 1210)
- In Sesame Street's Mother Goose Rhymes, Elmo looks out his window and recites a version of the rhyme.
- A Read Along with Elmo book features the rhyme.
- The book Elmo's Rock Star Guitar comes with a plastic guitar that plays the song.
- Gordon suggests singing the song, with "hah-hah-hahs" instead of lyrics in a 2002 episode of Sesame Street.