Hi, welcome to Muppet Wiki, and thanks for your contributions!
Please take some time to look over our FAQ and Guidelines at Special:Community. This is required reading for your participation here. For your convenience and future reference, this is also linked under the EXPLORE menu at the top of every article.
If you see that your first edits on the wiki were removed, an explanation may have been left in the article's edit history. Please feel free to leave a message here if there's anything you need help with.
Hi Foz, I noticed that you left messages for two admins recently and although I don't believe they've been online yet to respond, I just wanted to make sure you knew to keep an eye on their talk pages, as that is where they are likely to reply. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions. —Scott (talk) 11:06, 5 October 2021 (UTC)
- Hi Scott, thanks for reminding me. I'm really excited to help out on this amazing site; so I'm anxious not to get anything wrong! --FozFozBear (talk) 11:41, 5 October 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks, will do! --FozFozBear (talk) 17:02, 5 October 2021 (UTC)
Just a heads up on episode guides: remember that some of the shows were later repeated, so you should update the descriptions accordingly. (Episode 2638 and Episode 2902, for example.) -- Tony (talk) 17:26, 8 October 2021 (UTC)
- Ah, of course! Thanks for reminding me Tony - I'll sort the ones I've already updated now, and remember in future. Please let me know if there's anything else that I can correct. --Samiya (talk) 18:05, 8 October 2021 (UTC)
- Ah, okie - doke. That's why I wasn't sure. Thanks for letting me know! --Samiya (talk) 19:31, 15 October 2021 (UTC)
- Hiya Samiya. Just another reminder: when rewording street scene descriptions, make sure beforehand if the street scenes were repeated in a later episode (clicking on one of the images will show if it appears on more than one page). If so, your rewordings have to be implemented to both pages for consistency. Thanks! — Jon (talk) 19:33, 4 December 2021 (UTC)
- Hey Jon. Thanks so much for reminding me. I was busy yesterday so it completley slipped my mind for a moment! I'll get onto that right now. I won't forget again!--Samiya (talk) 11:21, 5 December 2021 (UTC)
Hi Samiya, please read the rest of Muppet Wiki:Image Policy. There's no need for those screenshots to be blown up to 2,000 pixels. The source material is 640x480 at best. —Scott (talk) 14:49, 21 November 2021 (UTC)
- Oops! Thanks for pointing that out Scott. I'll fix things ASAP. --Samiya (talk) 14:56, 21 November 2021 (UTC)
- Got it! --Samiya (talk) 15:40, 21 November 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks, Scott! Nearly done now. --Samiya (talk) 17:41, 21 November 2021 (UTC)