- 1 Checking why you deleted my posts
- 2 Why Why Did You Delete
- 3 Block the Ben!
- 4 Topics
- 5 Sesamstrasse storylines...
- 6 Weihnachten mit Ernie & Bert
- 7 thank you
- 8 Songs used twice on the Muppet Show
- 9 Mah Message
- 10 Sesam tape
- 11 Re:Videos
- 12 Channel 4
- 13 Archive
- 14 New Wiki Representative + The Monthly
- 15 The Monthly - March 26
Checking why you deleted my posts
Hi Henrik, I posted a sentence on two pages of Muppet Wiki. It was taken off and I'd like to find out why. I posted the sentence - "Bill Barretta requested the name Eugene as a joke for his brother, Gene Barretta. " I am the same Gene Barretta and I can verify it. I posted it because I know how much Muppet fans like to hear behind-the-scenes stories. I posted the same quote on both of these pages. I also made links to the pages for both Bill Barretta and Gene Barretta (me). http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Eugene_(tuba_player) http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Eugene_the_Hunting_Dog Thanks for your help and sorry if I am contacting the wrong person. -Gene
- Hi Henrik, I opened a new account because my last account had an old email address and I didn't know how to fix it.
I could add a little more to the Eugene stories, but there really isn't much more. These are just little behind-the-scene details. How about this for Eugene (tuba player):
- At the last moment while shooting, Bill Barretta asked Steve Whitmire (performing Kermit) to address this musician character as Eugene. It was an inside joke for his brother, Gene Barretta.
How about this for Eugene the Hunting Dog:
- Bill Barretta asked writer Jim Lewis to name the Hunting Dog, Eugene. It was a nod to Bill's brother, Gene Barretta.
- What do you think? I had also added links to both Bill and my profile pages. Thanks, Gene
- Gene those few tweaks to the text are great, just go ahead and add it. Henrik (talk) 05:13, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Henrik, Thank you. I added them back, plus I uploaded a picture of Eugene the Hunting Dog. I wasn't sure if I added the links correctly last time. Are you able to go in and add the links to Bill Barretta, Gene Barretta and Steve Whitmire? Thanks again. And by the way, great job on this site. I use it often to help collect all the programs my brother and I have done. -G
- Hi Henrik, I also just added a new book title to the illustration/author credits on my personal page. -Gene
- I corrected your additions a little. Nice image of the hunting dog. Henrik (talk) 14:10, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
Why Why Did You Delete
Why Did You Delete My Page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUDDY 19:42, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
- I did not delete your page I moved it into your userspace. Henrik (talk) 19:47, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
Block the Ben!
Hate to break this to you, Henrik, but I do believe that the user that you recently blocked, who goes by the name of Ben Malloy, is back! This time, he goes by the user name of YourFavoriteMuppetz1. -- Max 23:07, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
- You are absolutely right it's the same person. He is very easy to spot and he does pop up every now and then. Wendy took care of him this time. Henrik (talk) 07:08, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
Are you sure those disscusions are supposed to be in Muppet Central?Ghostytreat 20:08, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Well it would be a better place than here. The talk pages here are only used to discus factual content for articles not personal fantasies. Henrik (talk) 20:11, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
I see that the Sesamstrasse framing stories are still repeats from previous years. Is this the way it's going to stay, or are there any indications of new tapings with Samson, Rumpel, etc? -- Dave Splurge 19:28, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually I don't know. But I guess that it will continue for some time, as I understand that they have done it before. The good thing about it are that it gives me a chance to catch up on the backlog of about 100 or so episodes that I have but still have not written guides for :) Henrik (talk) 20:10, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, cool. So it's too soon to say that Samson or any of the remaining Sesamstrasse's human residents in the are in fact being retired. --Dave Splurge 20:22, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Good question, especially since I can't find my copy of it anywhere. I will try to see if can dig it up, but I have no idea where I put it. Henrik (talk) 16:27, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
Songs used twice on the Muppet Show
I saw your new add and noticed that you had forgotten The Inch Worm song It was used twice the first was episode 109: Charles Aznavour and the second was 316: Danny Kaye. Thought I'd help you out. Rumtar (talk)
- Well first off I did not create that article, I just changed a edit made by another user. Also you are more than welcome to add it yourself, even though I can see Julian has done it and that the page might be a duplicate of an exciting. Henrik (talk) 22:22, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Do U speak Danish and Engilsh?. Since i have signed in today. and don't block me. ----- Pichu8boy.
- I speak both. Don't worry about being banned, as long as you show that you are willing to communicate and follow the rules then nothing will happen. Henrik (talk) 15:39, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, Henrik! Thanks for finding that Sesam tape. I didn't even know there was one. Do you know where you found it? I'm trying to find a catalog number for it. Thanks! -- Ken (talk) 04:36, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
- It's from an auction and the image are very bad, I've been trying to make out the catalog number for a while and I think I've got it now.Henrik (talk) 09:32, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
Can I make a link to the video instead? -- User:Hihokermitthefroghere
- Nope. That's actually the second item on our Muppet Wiki:Policies and Guidelines, which I'd suggest reading. You might also want to look at Muppet Wiki:FAQ -- Andrew Leal (talk) 01:08, March 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hey thanks for allowing me to put that 4 Card with Ernie and the 12 on here. Could you please put it in the 4 article for me sometime? Thanks if you can. Peace out and a lovely day from User:BrubbyProfanato11. Awesome site btw. :-)
- Hey I've just found a KCBA Fox Channel Promo Card for Muppet Babies. Would you mind adding it to the Fox information page for me? Thanks and thanks for adding the Channel 4 Sesame Street Close Card with Ernie for me. :-) User:BrubbyProfanato11
All looks good, Henrik.
New Wiki Representative + The Monthly
Hey Henrik, I believe Scott already alerted everyone, but I still wanted to let you know myself that I'll be taking over from Cörey as this community's Wiki Representative (formerly known as Wiki Manager). In practice, nothing will change, so you may now just contact me for whatever you would otherwise have contacted him. This can basically be about anything that relates to this community and Fandom, or just for casual chit-chat to get to know each other :-D My talk page is always available, as it Discord in case you'd prefer that medium.
I do already want to reach out to you about something else though. I apologize for the very last minute nature of this outreach, but I wanted to make sure you wouldn't miss out on this opportunity. By now, you should've received an email about "The Monthly", a monthly (go figure) webinar-style event hosted by Fandom. It'll cover the need-to-know in regards to the platform. The first edition is this Friday, February 26th with two opportunities to join: 9am or 4pm US Eastern (You can check for your local time here). Future editions will be the final Friday of each month, if the schedule permits it. Afterwards, there will be a Fandom game night, which you're free to attend as well, cause you know, it's fun, so why not :-D The Monthly will be a more centralized way of keeping you updated than just having me relay things to you, though that will still very much happen. If you didn't receive an email, please let me know, so I can check where it went wrong. Also, if this is not something that interests you, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of the mailing list. (Minor hiccup though: we have received reports that the links are throwing errors. That said, you should still click them though, as your choice is being processed despite the error.)
The Monthly - March 26
Hiya! As you may remember from last month (or the message above this one :-p), Fandom is doing a monthly admin get together to ensure that you're all up-to-date with the latest Fandom news. The next session will be next week, Friday, March 26. Last month, you should have received an email about it, with the option to either opt-in or opt-out of the subscription. If you haven't made either choice, please dig up that first email and click the link corresponding your preference:
- opt-in will put you on the monthly mailing list, ensuring that you'll get an invite each time. If you already did so, you will receive your invite email to next session shortly, so be on the lookout for that. If you haven't received one by Wednesday, let me know, so I can find out what when wrong.
- opt-out will take you off the mailing list.
May I ask to please let me know which option you chose, cause if it's to opt-out, I want to respect that and not bring it up again :-) Hope to see you next week at The Monthly though! Lady Lostris / SOAP 08:59, 18 March 2021 (UTC)