Walmart is a major store chain. It has sold a number of exclusive video and DVD releases of various Henson-related productions. Walmart was a sponsor for Talk, Listen, Connect, When Parents Are Deployed, and Growing Hope Against Hunger.
An exclusive online video featuring The Swedish Chef and Shannon McCook was released on March 8, 2012, to promote the release of The Muppets on home video. Both attempted to prepare "Swedish Chef Pops." In a voice-over, Kermit encouraged viewers to buy the home video at Walmart, referencing the finger puppets in the retailer's exclusive gift set.
- Where It All Began (to test the market before it was released as a special edition elsewhere)
- The Furry Red Monster Parade
- The Letter of the Month Club
- Elmo and Zoe's Scientific Exploration
- Love the Earth!
- Elmo's World: Elmo Has Two! (which also includes bonus magnetic book, Elmo Has a Cold!)
- The Best Pet in the World
- Big Bird's Wish
- The Muppets exclusive gift set with finger puppets (2012)
- In Episode 4203 of Sesame Street, WASCAR racer Shawna Wiggleson is seen to be sponsored by "Worm*Mart."
- ↑ Walmart online video featuring The Swedish Chef and Shannon McCook (2012-03-08)
- ↑ In a 2005 interview, Jerry Juhl revealed that the only time he ever went into a Walmart was to buy a copy of the exclusive Where It All Began DVD.
- ↑ Walmart.com: Sesame Street: Elmo's World: Elmo Has Two! Hands, Ears & Feet (Full Frame): Movies