Wemble (verb) meaning to go to and from between two things without being able to make up your mind.
- "Don't wemble and just make a decision already!"
- Wembler (noun) one who wembles
- Wembling (verb) when one wembles
- Wembley (proper noun) a young Fraggle who wembles a lot
Synonyms: indecisive, inconclusive or uncertain
- Fragglish: in the language of the ancient Fraggles, "Wembley" means "No scratch nose in public."
- Gobo and Wembley Fraggle sing the song "Wemblin' Fool" lamenting their indecisiveness in Fraggle Rock episode 123.