|Written by||Joe Raposo|
|Publisher||Green Fox Music; Jonico Music|
"What Babies Are Called" (sometimes referred to as "What Are Kids Called?" on albums) is a Sesame Street song about the different names of baby animals. It concludes by noting that both goats and people have kids.
- The Sesame Street Book & Record (1970)
- What Are Kids Called/Green (single, 1970)
- Susan and Bob Sing: One of These Things/What Are Kids Called (single, 1976)
- Sesame Street Songbook Vol. 1
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1971 edition only)
- Songs of Sesame Street (1977)
- "What Babies Do", the title used in scripts for a 1970 Sesame Street film.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.