A Sesame Street Live show.
"Sesame Street Live: When I Grow Up" was performed by VEE Corporation Productions in 1993.
Prairie Dawn directs a pageant about what everybody on Sesame Street wants to be when they grow up. The whole cast is featured in big song and dance numbers about their dream jobs. Elmo wants to be everything at once, and Big Bird is so busy helping others that he doesn't have time to choose a job! In the end, Prairie Dawn makes him the director.
- Sesame Street Theme (by Big Bird)
- When I Grow Up (by the whole gang)
- Sing After Me (Big Bird with Bert, Ernie and the Audience)
- Elmo's Cowboy Number:
- Walk, Do Not Run! (Grover as a policeman)
- Bert and Ernie's Scout Number
- There's Nothing We Women Can't Be (Rosita, Prairie Dawn and Zoe)
- Cookie's Cookie Drive-in Number
- Telly as Mr Baseball
- Roxie Marie's Train
- I Love Trash (Oscar and the gang)
- Amigo (Rosita as a Spanish teacher)
- Just One Person
- When I Grow Up (Reprise)
Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, Elmo, Oscar, The Count, Betty Lou, Prarrie Dawn, Telly, Zoe, Rosita, Cookie Monster, Grungetta, Grover, Roxie Marie, Honker, and others.
In May 2001, this show was performed in The Netherlands for Sesamstraat's 25th anniversary. A few changes were made: Telly was featured as a soccer player instead of a baseball player (since soccer is played more often in The Netherlands), and Pino made a couple of introductions.