The original webisodes feature two comical gophers exploring America on a cross country adventure. The two brothers, Wilson and Ditch, ride in their green-powered van while learning about American culture, history and geography. The duo shares their experiences with viewers as they visit some of the country's top cities, national parks and attractions.
In addition to the webisodes, Wilson and Ditch's new site will also feature original comics, travel blog, on-location audio podcasts and other resources from the brothers' adventures.
The animated webisodes star Wilson and Ditch (performed by Brian Henson and Paul Rugg) who are brought to life using the Henson Digital Performance Studio, the proprietary technology that allows performers to puppeteer and voice digitally animated characters in real time. Wilson & Ditch: Digging America was created by Joe Purdy and Craig Bartlett. The web content was written by Purdy and its animated segments directed by Bartlett.
- Episode 1: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Episode 2: Nashville, Tennessee
- Episode 3: Rapid City, South Dakota
- Episode 4: Miami, Florida
- Episode 5: New York City, New York
- Episode 6: St. Louis, Missouri
- Episode 7: Tucson, Arizona
- Episode 8: Flathead Valley, Montana
- Episode 9: San Francisco, California
- Episode 10: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Episode 11: Sleepy Hollow, New York
- Executive Producers Lisa Henson and Halle Stanford
- Produced by Chris Plourde
- Written by Joe Purdy
- Music by Paul Graham
- Directed by Bret Nelson
- Creative Supervisor Peter Brooke
- Main Title Design by Steve Kirklys
- Directors of Photography David Gumpel, Jen Grace, Jason Seck and Smith Patrick
- Podcast Production & Announcer on Podcast Grant Baciocco