Wisconsin is the 30th state of the United States of America.
- The pilot Puppetman was set at WGRF-TV, a local television station in Madison, Wisconsin. The show included references to Wisconsin's dairy industry, as a rival TV station crowns "Miss Lowfat".
- Benny Rabbit brings the Frosty Four, a group of singing penguins, to audition for a show in the 2002 Sesame Street video Bert & Ernie's Word Play. Benny explains that he discovered the group performing in Sheboygan.
- The Muppet News Flash runs a story about Mrs. Klinger (Valerie Harper) from Milwaukee, WI in episode 120 of The Muppet Show.
- Luke Warm, a contestant on "The Crying Game," is from Wisconsin.
- In The Muppets Character Encyclopedia, it is revealed that Miss Mousey left the Muppets quite some time ago and is now teaching theater classes at a small college in Wisconsin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.