|Written by||Joe Raposo|
|Publisher|| Green Fox Music Inc.|
Jonico Music, Inc.
- In the German version of the song, titled "Hallo, wie wär's mit einem O?" ("Hello, How About An O?"), Lefty's lyrics at 0:45 are changed not only for rhyming's sake, but for comedic purposes also. "So buy the O, and take it home tonight" turns into "Nun kauf schon, und schenk es Deiner Frau!," which translates to "Come buy it, and give it to your wife," to which Ernie quickly asks: "Bert?".
- Although the CD release of Sing the Alphabet contains dialogue spoken by Ernie as part of the track, on the original LP release, this dialogue was actually spoken at the conclusion of "The Noodle Story", as a prompt to turn the record over.
- The Muppet Alphabet Album (1971)
- Muppet MNOP (single, 1971)
- Ernie's Hits (1974)
- 60 Favorite Songs from Sesame Street (1975)
- Muppet MNOP (single, 1976)
- Letters, Numbers and Signs (1977)
- 10th Anniversary Album (1978)
- Sesame Street Treasury (album) (1980)
- Bert and Ernie: Side by Side (1981)
- Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo (1992)
- Sing the Alphabet (1996)
- Lyrical Letters (2014)
- Letters (computer game) (released as audio)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.