Yogi Bear is a cartoon character created by Hanna-Barbera in 1958, as a supporting segment on The Huckleberry Hound Show before landing his own series in 1961 (with many spin-offs, sequels, and remakes following).
- In The Muppets comic strip, a Whatnot autograph hound pursues a flattered Fozzie because she has mistaken him for Yogi Bear.
- In Sesame Street Episode 3908, Telly compliments Baby Bear's clever idea, to which he replies that he's "smarter than the average bear."
- In Sesame Street Episode 4055, Papa Bear reads from a book of bear names when trying to come up with a name for their new baby. Among the names he suggests are "Yogi Bear" and "Boo-Boo."
- In A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa, Bobo tackles Fozzie and calls him "Yogi."
- Greg Berg voiced Huckleberry Hound on Yo, Yogi! (1991)
- Daws Butler voiced Yogi Bear (1958-1988)
- Dave Coulier voiced Firkin in Yogi Bear and the Magical Flight of the Spruce Goose (1987 special)
- Peter Cullen voiced Ranger Roubideaux on The Yogi Bear Show (1988) and in Yogi and the Invasion of the Space Bears (1988 special)
- Anna Faris played Rachel Johnson in Yogi Bear (2010 film)
- Gordon Hunt was voice director on Yogi's Treasure Hunt (1985-1988), the 1988 Yogi Bear Show episodes, and other projects
- Danny Mann voiced additional characters on Yo, Yogi! (1991)
- Howard Morris voiced a reporter and others in Hey There, It's Yogi Bear (1964 film)
- Rob Paulsen voiced Dickie Dastardly on Yo, Yogi! (1991)
- Hal Smith voiced Cornpone in Hey There, It's Yogi Bear (1965 film), Santa Claus and Chef Otto in Yogi's First Christmas (1980 special), guest roles on Yogi's Gang (1973), J. Wellington Jones in Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper (1982 special), and others
- Arnold Stang voiced Top Cat on Yogi's Treasure Hunt (1985-1988)
- John Stephenson voiced Doggie Daddy and others from Yogi's Gang (1973) to Yo, Yogi! (1991)
- Frank Welker voiced Phantom Phink, Sinister Sludge, and others on Yogi's Space Race (1978) and Bopper and Yapper in Yogi's Great Escape (1988 special)
- Jonathan Winters voiced Ranger Mortimer in Yogi the Easter Bear (1994 special)
- William Woodson voiced the documentary narrator in Yogi Bear and the Magical Flight of the Spruce Goose (1987 special)