Zoe's Dance Moves is a direct-to-video Sesame Street DVD, featuring a guest appearance by Paula Abdul. It was first released in 2003, then re-released as part of the 3-DVD set Get Ready to Dance and Move! in 2005.
Zoe and Elmo are taking dance lessons, but Elmo forgets his dance shoes and went off to get them. When Zoe arrives, she found that she missed dance class, but the teacher, Paula Abdul, offers Zoe's help in choreographing a new dance move. Through each dance moves, Zoe learns about certain dance moves from traditional ballet to hip hop dance. By the time Zoe and Paula Abdul finish creating their new dance moves, Elmo finds his dancing shoes and is ready to dance along with them.
- Animation: Zoe narrates an animation of a ballet painting by Edgar Degas. (First: Episode 4140)
- Big Bird counts 6 "birds," himself and 3 dancers, Tarah, and Snuffy in bird ballet outfits.
- Baby Tooth and the Fuzzy Funk: Caribbean dance (Part 3 only) (First: Episode 3136)
- Film: Kids rehearse a large group African dance in the park, get their faces painted, and perform. (First: Episode 3079)
- Baby Tooth and the Fuzzy Funk - Chinese dragon dance (Part 2 only) (First: Episode 3390)
- Animation: Hop, shake your head, and wriggle like an octopus. (First: Episode 4030)
- Song: "Get On Up and Move Your Body" (First: Episode 3410)
- Cartoon: Noodles & Nedd: Nedd shows Noodles how to do a particular dance. (First: Episode 3851)
- Savion plays a rhyming game. (remake) (First: Episode 3355)
- Animation: Mannequins tap dance in a store window. (First: Episode 4050)
- Film: None, some and all of the dancers dance (which Paula Abdul narrates as different kinds of dance). (First: Episode 3360)
- Film: Bill Irwin breakdances at a bus stop (edited) (First: Episode 2919)
- Song: Dancin' Shoes (played over the credits) (First: Episode 2949)
- Writer: Annie Evans
- Directed by: Emily Squires
- Choreographed: Brian Thomas, Paula Abdul
- Line Producer: Deborah Mayer
- Muppets Performers:
- Music Director: Mike Renzi