Zorro is a fictional character created in 1919 by Johnston McCulley. The character has been featured in numerous books, films, television series, and other media.
- Baby Rowlf pretends he's Zorro in the Muppet Babies episode "Hats, Hats, Hats." The episode incorporates archival footage from a Zorro production and Rowlf sings his own version of the character's theme song. He struggles, however, making a legible "Z."
- In the 4000th episode of Sesame Street, Big Bird gets a book in the mail, titled "The Mark of Elefante."
- Román Ariznavarreta was stunt gaffer on the 1990s Zorro series (1990)
- Antonio Banderas played Alejandro Murietta/Zorro in The Mask of Zorro (1998) and The Legend of Zorro (2005)
- Timothy Bateson played Padre Benites in the 1990s Zorro series (1990-1993)
- Dan Blocker played a blacksmith in the second season Zorro episode "The Señorita Makes a Choice" (1958)
- Jim Carter played Colonel Mefisto Palomarez in two first season episodes of the 1990s Zorro
- Warwick Davis played Don Alfonso in the second season 1990s Zorro episode "The Jewelled Sword" (1991)
- Reinhard Glemnitz played the governor in in a 1999 German radio serial
- Michael Habeck played Fray Felipe in in a 1999 German radio serial
- H. B. Haggerty played Capitan Jorge Mendez in the Zorro and Son episode "The Butcher of Barcelona" (1983)
- Frank Langella played Don Diego de la Vega/Zorro in The Mark of Zorro (1974 TV movie)
- Rita Moreno played Chulita in two hour-long Zorro installments on Walt Disney Presents (1960)
- John Moschitta Jr. played Corporal Cassette in Zorro and Son (1983, TV series))
- William Schallert played an innkeeper in the first season Zorro episode "A Fair Trial" (1957)
- Rufus Sewell played Armand in The Legend of Zorro (2005)
- Mogens von Gadow played Don Carlos Pulido in a 1999 German radio serial
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.